This course is the continuation of the Advanced module.
Module Advanced + / ++
All content from Modul Advanced is deepened and even better generalized: Practice creates masters – with dogs and humans! The participants may also determine the focus of the learning content. Of course the fun factor can not be missed here as well as many new fun exercises!
This course is held in a small group of maximum 4 teams (Dog/Human). This allows a smooth flow and ensures enough time to devote special attention to individual questions or difference levels of training.
- Location: Zürich Unterstrasse (Postcode 8006)
- Schedule & Times: please check Events
- Costs: CHF 200.00 (Includes 5 lessons, documentation, certificate and administrative costs)
- Training will take place in spite of weather conditions
Please take along
Only to the first lesson
- Cash (in a marked envelope) or bank transfer confirmation
For every Lesson
- Normal everyday equipment (No Flexi-Leash)
- Lots and lots of food (small pellets, it’s better to bring to much than to little)
- Water for your dog
- Appropriate clothing (If it rains, please have a towel for your dog)
- A good mood, motivation and patience 🙂
Please keep in mind
- Please remember, that you and your dog should arrive min. 5 Minutes before the lessons starts, without having to be stressed upon arrival. This also allows your dog to do his/her business and get to know the training grounds – for an optimal start with training.
- Out of respect of insecure dogs, dogs are not allowed to make contact while on the lead. Furthermore, it is fair to keep a distance of 5-6 meters between teams (or even more if a dog needs it).
- Dogs are always to be hold on the lead and can only be set free with the consultation of amicanis-trainer.
- It is mandatory to pick up dog excrement’s during training and in the area of the courses.