This module is the continuation of the Basic module.
Learning content Modul Advanced
These learning contents are based on the basic principles of the Basic module and are deepened accordingly. In addition, further signals are added which facilitate everyday situations with the dog.
Hands-on exercises to learn and practise
Playful exercises for learning and building:
- Introduction of the „clicker“ as a new marker signal – voluntarily
- Sit and Down at a distance and in more difficult situations etc.
- Sit and Down stay in more difficult Situation
- Wait (e.g. to be tied to a post and wait quietly – stress free
- Walking nicely on the leash (advanced level)
- Side change while walking on leash
- Recall Training (advanced level)
- Muzzle Training (advanced level)
- Drop-it (advanced level)
- Basic position for heel
- Practical positions for everyday life (Tram, lots of people, Vet etc.)
- Break-Off signal
- Little Tricks just for fun
Mix of theory & practice for:
- Promote concentration and calm behavior
- The handling of the dog during encounters with other dogs, wild animals etc.
- Expression / body language of the dog
- Recognizing and defusing conflict situations
- Meaningful employment opportunities for everyday life
This course is held in a small group of maximum 4 teams (Dog/Human). This allows a smooth flow and ensures enough time to devote special attention to individual questions or difference levels of training.
- Location: Zürich Unterstrasse (Postcode 8006)
- Schedule & Times: please check Events and look for „Modul Basic“
- Costs: CHF 220.00 (Includes 5 lessons, documentation, certificate and administrative costs)
- Training will take place in spite of weather conditions
Please take along
Only to the first lesson
- Cash (in a marked envelope) or bank transfer confirmation
For every Lesson
- Normal everyday equipment (No Flexi-Leash)
- Lots and lots of food (small pellets, it’s better to bring to much than to little)
- Water for your dog
- Appropriate clothing (If it rains, please have a towel for your dog)
- A good mood, motivation and patience 🙂
Please keep in mind
- Please remember, that you and your dog should arrive min. 5 Minutes before the lessons starts, without having to be stressed upon arrival. This also allows your dog to do his/her business and get to know the training grounds – for an optimal start with training.
- Out of respect of insecure dogs, dogs are not allowed to make contact while on the lead. Furthermore, it is fair to keep a distance of 5-6 meters between teams (or even more if a dog needs it).
- Dogs are always to be hold on the lead and can only be set free with the consultation of amicanis-trainer.
- It is mandatory to pick up dog excrement’s during training and in the area of the courses.