This course is a continuation of the mandatory courses or for people looking for ideas to train with their dogs or for people looking for a new challenge. The groups are limited to a small number of participants, which allows for individual trainings.
Everyday Training & Fun
Let’s go for walks in neighborhoods, parks or the forest and create interesting activities for your dog. We ask our participants to bring forth their individual wishes.
As with all courses, we base our training on “Learning Theory of Dogs” and work with marker signals. The exercises are playful, which assure the fun factor for both your dog and yourself.
Important & fun stuff
- on tour with other dogs
- stay – also with distraction
- Wait (for example: tying your dog to a post, when going into a store)
- impulse control
- different little tricks
- Concentration training
- Calm behavior
- Impulse control
- Useful exercises for everyday
- Location: 8006 Zurich and area
- Dates & Times: please check “Events”
- Costs CHF 180.00
- Training will take place regardless of weather conditions
Please take along
- First lesson: coure payment or receipt
- Normal everyday equipment (No Flexi-Leash)
- Lots and lots of food (small pellets, it’s better to bring to much than to little)
- Water for your dog
- Appropriate clothing (If it rains, please have a towel for your dog)
- A good mood, motivation and patience
Please keep in mind
- Please remember, that you and your dog should arrive min. 5 Minutes before the lessons starts, without having to be stressed upon arrival. This also allows your dog to do his/her business and get to know the training grounds – for an optimal start with training.
- Out of respect of insecure dogs, dogs are not allowed to make contact while on the lead. Furthermore, it is fair to keep a distance of 5-6 meters between teams (or even more if a dog needs it).
- Dogs are always to be hold on the lead and can only be set free with the consultation of amicanis-trainer.
- It is mandatory to pick up dog excrement’s during training and in the area of the courses.