Private Lessons are tailored to your specific needs.
When are private lessons adequate?
- In case of problematic behaviour, such as separation anxiety, leash-aggression, stereotypical behaviour, heavy pulling on the lead and many more. All these topics need special and individual attention
- If a group course cannot cover all your many individual and dog specific questions
- If your dog has a dog-dog conflict and training in a group is not successfull at the moment
- Personal preference to work individually with your dog to learn special exercises or obedience
Private Lesson details
- Appointments: upon request
- Trainingslocation: 8006 Zurich, meeting point will be disclosed accordingly
- House calls on demand
- Trainings will take place irrespective of weather conditions
What to bring along
- Everyday equipment (no flexi-leash)
- Lots of dog kibbles & small treats
- Pen and paper
- Water for your dog
- Course fees (please bring the exact amount)
- Good Mood, motivation and patience 🙂
Costs & Payment
- 1 Lesson*: CHF 120.-/lesson à 60 Min. (further min. CHF 1.20)
- 3 Combo: CHF 330.-, resp. 110.-/lesson à 60 Min. (further min. CHF 1.20)- validity 3 Months
- 5 Combo: CHF 525.- resp. 105.-/lesson à 60 Min. (further min. CHF 1.20) – validity 4 Months
- 10 Combo: CHF 1’000.-, resp 100.-/lesson à 60 Min. (further min. CHF 1.20) – validity 6 Months
- House calls are possible, a flat charge of CHF 40.- is added for travelling expenses (City of Zurich)
*Exeption: customers from current courses who book a private lesson at the same time can take it for the price of CHF 100.-/lesson à 60 minutes.
Please send an email with the subject „private lesson“ to email@example.com and write us a short description of your inquiry or needs for a private lesson. Furthermore, leave a phone number so I can contact you, if there are any questions from my side. Thank you!