This course is suitable for small as well as for large dogs!
For a wonderful start into the world of modern dog training – a pleasant and entertaining mix of education, everyday training and fun!
Do you need the „Junghunde- or Erziehungskurs“ for the canton of Zurich?
To do this, please first register the Basic module and then book the Advanced module. Together, they are given the 10-lesson Erziehungskurs / Junghundekurs. Or you can check at events whether a „Junghunde-/Erziehkurskurs“ in one piece is offered. both options are open to you.
Special: We have the opportunity for indoor training! That means: we discuss and practice the basics in the warm and go only outdoors for those exercises, where we move a lot anyways – so no freezing in our courses! ?
Learning content Modul Basic:
Dog training should be enjoyable for both owner and our four-legged friends. So for sure we will also have some fun!
Playful exercises for learning:
- Marking signal (praise word or clicker)
- Eye contact
- Sit and down – also over distance
- Sit and down – stay
- Proper Leash-Handling of the owner
- Walking nicely on the leash (Basics)
- Recall-Signal (Basics)
- Muzzle Training
- Drop it Signal (Basics)
Combining theory and practical knowledge of
- How do I motivate my dog?
- Which are the most popular rewards for my dog?
- Encourage concentration and calm behavior
- How do I communicate with my dog?
- How do I handle my dog in situations when we approach humans, dogs or other animals?
- Understanding body language of the dog
- Recognizing and ease conflict situations
- Get reasonable ideas of how to keep the dog busy / happy on everyday walks
The SKN-Course is held in small groups of maximum 4 teams (Dog/Human). This allows a smooth flow and ensures enough time to devote special attention to individual questions or difference levels of training.
- Location: Zürich Unterstrasse (Postcode 8006)
- Schedule & Times: please check Events and look for „Modul Basic“
- Costs: CHF 220.00 (Includes 5 lessons, documentation, certificate and administrative costs)
- Training will take place in spite of weather conditions
Please take along
Only to the first lesson
- Dog certificate / Dog’s vaccination booklet (Heimtierausweis)
- Cash (in a marked envelope) or bank transfer confirmation
For every Lesson
- Normal everyday equipment (No Flexi-Leash)
- Lots and lots of food (small pellets, it’s better to bring to much than to little)
- Water for your dog
- Appropriate clothing (If it rains, please have a towel for your dog)
- A good mood, motivation and patience 🙂
Please keep in mind
- Please remember, that you and your dog should arrive min. 5 Minutes before the lessons starts, without having to be stressed upon arrival. This also allows your dog to do his/her business and get to know the training grounds – for an optimal start with training.
- Out of respect of insecure dogs, dogs are not allowed to make contact while on the lead. Furthermore, it is fair to keep a distance of 5-6 meters between teams (or even more if a dog needs it).
- Dogs are always to be hold on the lead and can only be set free with the consultation of amicanis-trainer.
- It is mandatory to pick up dog excrement’s during training and in the area of the courses.