- Montag | 13 Juli, 2020 bis Montag | 31 August, 2020
- 17:15 - 18:15
- amicanis Trainingswerkstatt/Park, see LOCATIONS
- everyday training (can be valued as mandatory Junghundekurs/Erziehungskurs)
- 5max. Teilnehmer
CORONA-NEWS: Also for us dog schools there will be loosening up from 11th May: in compliance with the BAG hygiene and distance rules as well as our „COVID-19-protection concept“ we are allowed to teach again. We are very happy! The protection concept is constantly updated of the current situation and the BAG guidelines.
This Modul „Basic“ includes 6 Lessons and offers a great Kick-off for every dog and it’s owner who are interested into a good education and a good understanding of modern dog training with positive enforcement.
For a wonderful start into the world of modern dog training – a pleasant and entertaining mix of education, everyday training and fun!
If you would like to complete the „mandatory Junghundekurs or Erziehungskurs“ with this solid „basic training“ at amicanis, please book first this module BASIC and later the module ADVANCED with 6 lessons each (more about the mandatory certificate, please see below).
More info about Modul Basic
More information about WHAT YOU LEARN please find here: Modul BASIC (english)
In case of heavy rain or heat we can train indoors with enough distance from each other
- Lesson 1: Monday, 13. July 2020
- Lesson 2: Monday, 20. July 2020
- Lesson 3: Monday, 27. July 2020
- 2 weeks break – no training
- Lesson 4: Monday, 17. August 2020
- Lesson 5: Monday, 24. August 2020
- Lesson 6: Monday, 31. August 2020
Crossing Langensteinenstrasse/Strickhofstrasse. At the border of the park, just about 120m above our TrainingsWerkstatt. Please check here and look out for „the blue Treffpunkt Park“ in the map below.
Important: Please keep your dog on a leash and keep at least 6m distance to the other teams. As not every dog likes „contact“ when leashed. Dog contact therefore only by mutual agreement. Thank you for consideration.
To bring along
Please refer to the „packing list“ in our COVID-19 protection concept. All participants come to the training fully equipped.
Nice to know
- This course deliberately takes place in a closed, small group à max. 5 teams – for quality.
- The lessons build up on each other in content, because with a red thread it is easier to learn.
- In the first lesson you have to be present (or book this as a private lesson before the second lesson – at the cheaper rate.)
- The course can only be booked as a unit. Missed lessons can not be made up or compensated in another group (closed groups). If you like, you are welcome to book a private lesson for the missing learning content – at the cheaper rate.
- The more you practice at home and in everyday life, the more you benefit from the course.
- Individual topics (anxiety, aggression, separation anxiety, potty training, excessive barking etc.) can not be treated with enough time and attention in these group lessons. There are the private lessons for such individual topics – at the cheaper rate.
- Your registration is binding, because you reserve one of 5 course places.
We can only hand over the certificate for mandatory courses if …
- the official participant (= person registered at amicus) has attended the full number of lessons imposed by his local administration / Hundekontrolle.
- the participant has reached the learning goals with his dog. But do not worry, this is never an issue with active participation in class and homework practice. You will have fun and success 🙂
The course costs of CHF 280.00 include the following
- 6 lessons à 60 minutes
- closed group at max. 5 human-dog-teams
- Lessons which build on each other
- Cozy TrainingsWerkstatt (Indoor Room) where we can go – depending on weather and topic
- Folder with bonus material (Learning behavior, expressive behaviour, Health, official Documents of Kanton Zurich and much more)
- handouts for training
Requirements to visit this course
- You would like to train your dog with positive enforcement
- Your dog is older than 16 weeks
- Your dog has no fear or aggression problems towards other dogs/people (otherwise please contact us before registration so we can discuss this – there are situations where a group course simply does not make sense (yet). But you can train on this topics, we will be happy to help you with it.
- You do not book this course because „you have to“, but because you are really interested in modern dog training. You love to learn – and you want to grow into an even better team with your dog.
- You follow our general terms and conditions
For registration please fill in the „Anmeldung“ below
We will need this data to issue your „mandatory certificate“. Please make sure that your data is complete and correct. Certificates that have to be issued twice due to wrong data will be charged with CHF 30.00. Many thanks for your understanding. Your data will be kept with us and will never be passed on.
Die Veranstaltung ist ausgebucht.